Things To Know About Chinese Dating Culture
Chinese dating etiquette is wonderful and intriguing just like any other dating.
For westerners and other people from all over the world interested in learning about the Chinese dating culture in order to make their relationships stronger or find the ideal Chinese woman to spend the rest of their lives with, there is a lot to learn.
Beautiful and Alluring Chinese Dating Culture
China has many exotic and astonishing customs and beliefs. Here are some cultural peculiarities when dating a beautiful Chinese woman to make your relationship happy and successful.
The Age Wins
According to Chinese relationship culture, parents love their daughters to marry older men. This is for the obvious reason that older men have built their lives to become more established with assets and a stable income. These older men are well able to take care of the women they marry and give them the best life.
Most Chinese parents prefer children who date a partner already known to their family. The extended family network of uncles, cousins, aunts are the people who approve the person the daughter is Chinese dating traditions. The parents feel more secure if the extended family network knows the suitor of their daughter. So as a foreigner dating a Chinese girl in China, make sure you get meet with the family members including the extended family and gain their approval.
Most Chinese families believe in good behavior by family members to give a good name to the family. This is why have the responsibility to put the family in a good light falls on every family member. The behavior of a family member always reflects back on the family as a whole. Dating and marrying the right person can make the whole family happy. People consider a good marriage decision as a great reflection of their family values.
Serious Dating Begins After School
China requires its women to be educated, pass the rigorous college entrance examination, and begin professional education. Most Chinese students finish schooling with little romantic experience compared to their American counterparts. For most Chinese girls serious dating only begins after they finish schooling.
In traditional Chinese culture marriage and relationships, dating doesn’t involve sex. Sex before marriage is usually frowned upon. Thankfully, the attitudes toward sex are changing, and more Chinese women consider sex as a good sign of a growing relationship that is headed the marriage way.
Dating for Marriage
Most Chinese will date with the intention of marriage. Young Chinese women are usually under pressure from society to find a good husband to marry them. Women are expected to have been married by the age of 26 lest they are called “leftover women”. Marriage is valued a lot in China and dating while in the early 20s is widely encouraged.
According to Chinese culture, things change as soon as you begin dating. Chinese couples love wearing matching outfits and they also have the same group of friends and social circles. Such practices are unheard of in western Chinese women dating culture where each partner has their own boundaries, a circle of friends, social life, and matching outfits is a rare thing.
Chinese couples are also known to call each other “husband” and “wife” even when they are not married. So don’t be surprised when the Chinese lady you are dating calls you a husband, it’s pretty sweet. It means she believes in your relationship and considers you as her future support.
If you are planning to date a Chinese woman, consider the above Chinese culture dating practices. This will allow you to observe etiquette when dating your Chinese girl. Knowing about the Chinese culture will improve your chances of winning your girl’s heart. It will also make your relationship thrive because now you know what to do. The next time you are looking for the ideal Chinese woman on the Chinese dating sites and you find her, keep her by impressing her with your knowledge about their dating culture.
Dating Tips in Chinese Culture
Exotic ladies from the Far East are sought-after women because of their intelligence and attractive features. As there are so many men from the west who are looking for alternate brides rather than American brides, we have created a list of tips below. You have to remember that Chinese people are very keen on meeting foreign men from the States.
So if you are someone interested in changing your life, read the tips below for fantastic results. Dating women from China will give your manhood a much-needed boost, as they are genuine females. They love treating their date and partner as a dominant man:
- Always be polite; Chinese women need a man to be respectful and have good manners. When they realize you use positive words, you will instantly be in their good books.
- Compliments will leave them weak at their knees. Any time you are either chatting in chat rooms or on a face-to-face date, compliments will make a huge difference. Chinese dating etiquette is all about treating the woman like a princess.
- Men have got to be the dominant partner on the date. Women expect the man to always make decisions not only on a date but also in a relationship. This is opposite to how American women look at dating.
- Be ready to start the conversation. Women from this region of the planet are naturally reserved and shy. So if you would like to impress ladies, make sure you can open up the various topics of conversations.
- It is good not to delve into private matters on a date. Ladies from China do not feel it necessary to chat about personal details until they feel comfortable. So steering clear of sensitive topics such as money and religion is a great idea.
- Affection is super important. So when you say something such as I missed you, women will take it as you are extremely into them. Dating culture in China, affection is a very big event, so it is worth remembering that.
- Talk about the family on a date. In Chinese culture relationships, chatting about family and friends is something they enjoy doing. So be curious about their life and relatives if you want them to appreciate you even more.
- When you introduce girls to your family, it is serious. It would be best to remember that in Chinese dating culture, when you start meeting parents, you are almost ready for marriage. Being aware of all the cultural differences is essential to success.
- Women from this area will always appreciate a man who is generous. So offering to pay for meals, offering flowers will certainly make a huge difference in the way they see you.
As you can imagine, the Far East is a lot different from American culture, so to research before you go on dates is a good idea. You never want to make elementary mistakes when on the first date with an exotic, attractive Chinese lady. Fortunately, reading through this article will guide every reader to success. We have done all the homework so readers are just required to read through until the end.
Chinese relationships are worth your time and effort. Because they give so much to every western man. What makes women so adorable from China is their innocence. They are very quiet, reclusive and shy. Many American men enjoy this combination as they like being more dominant in a relationship.
Read also: How to date a Chinese woman?
Сurious Chinese Wedding Traditions
1. The wedding day is usually chosen based on the Chinese lunar calendar.
2. A typical Chinese wedding feast includes a variety of traditional dishes, such as whole fish (symbolizing abundance and prosperity), chicken (symbolizing good luck), and noodles (symbolizing long life).
3. The bride traditionally wears a red dress, while the groom wears a black suit.
4. The wedding ceremony often includes a tea ceremony, in which the newlyweds serve tea to their parents and elders as a sign of respect.
5. After the wedding ceremony, it is customary for the bride and groom to release two doves, symbolizing their hope for a long and prosperous life together.
6. It is also tradition for the wedding guests to give the newlyweds red envelopes containing money, which is considered good luck.
7. Chinese weddings often end with a spectacular lion dance, in which performers dressed as lions dance through the streets to bring good luck to the newlyweds.
8. Chinese weddings are often elaborate and expensive affairs, as they are seen as a once-in-a-lifetime event.
9. The bride and groom often exchange rings during the wedding ceremony, as a symbol of their eternal love for one another.
10. Chinese weddings typically end with a wish for the newlyweds that they will have a happy and prosperous life together.
Difference Between Dating in Chinese Culture and American Culture
Just like the amount of miles between China and America, the difference between Chinese dating vs American dating is massive. Nowadays American ladies are not as romantic and sensitive as they once were. Times have certainly changed and the major difference is within American ladies. The days of them cooking and being a more traditional date is over. So dates in America are usually over a restaurant meal.
Women in America expect to choose where they can go on a date. Whereas in the culture in China women expect the leader to be the male. So as you can see there is a role reversal almost, with Chinese women being more delicate and romantic.
American ladies have become extremely masculine in the way they think nowadays. So men in the US have a decision to make. Do they want to be on a date with a girl who believes they can be the leader in a relationship? Or they can follow traditional Chinese dating customs and be on a traditional date with a Chinese woman. It is a good thing that there are still traditional ladies somewhere on the globe.
There are many middle-aged men who still believe in love with a reliable partner. They can start dating Chinese women as they will give them the best chance of a long-lasting romance.
Why Are American Men Attracted to Chinese Culture?
There is a long list of reasons why American men are drawn to Chinese culture. Many men like the thought of being with women from the Far East, because of their subservient nature. Men from the US have been missing out on a traditional woman for many years. Once they discovered Asian women exist and the way they think and behave, they lost interest in American ladies.
Respect is super important in Chinese girl dating culture, which is a brilliant thing if you ask most men. Men from America feel they have to be respected and like the idea of being a leader. Chinese culture allows for all of this, which makes many middle-aged men very satisfied.
Another great benefit of dating in China is the femininity of the ladies. You can not beat the quiet, shy, reserved nature of women from Asia. It is such a beautiful thing to behold that thousands of men from America dream of such ladies in their life. Someone that is willing to cook on a date and show off their female attributes is a turn-on for many western men.
You also have to factor in the humbleness of these girls too. American girls often have big egos, which can cause all types of issues on dates. A serious relationship with ladies from the Chinese region will not have these complications.
Read also: Do chinese women like american men?